RIESTER DIRECT OPHTHALMOSCOPE
- Impact resistant, metal enclosures
- Illumination with XL xenon
- Energy efficient Li-ion batteries
- 3 hours operational life with fully charged Li-Ion battery and Xenon lamp
- Rechargeable battery life: up to 1.200 charging cycles
- Rheostat for regulation of light intensity
- Battery handle for C size alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable handle for desk-top charger ri-charger L (for 2 handles) and plug-in charger (for 1 handle)
- Plug-in connector for simple attachment of the instrument head
RIESTER STREAK RETINOSCOPE
- The spot-light retinoscope projects a circular light beam.
- The slit-light retinoscope with a light beam in the form of a line, simplifies recognition and the determination of astigmatic refractive errors. The reflex in the form of a line is moved vertically to the axis across the pupils of the patient with a slight oscillating movement. The shadow moves in the same or opposite direction.
Co-movement (plus lines): The patient is long-sighted.
Counter-movement (minus lines): The patient is short-sighted.
- Simple operation with knurled thumb screw. The line and spot image can be focussed with the operating element and turned 360º, angle can be read off the integrated scale.
- Holder for hanging and fixing the fixation card into position for dynamic retinoscopy.
- Two fixation cards supplied. The patient’s eye can adjust optimally to the distance to the retinoscope.
- Integrated eyeglass protection.
- Bayonet fitting for fast and secure attachment to the handle.
- Dust-tight, very sturdy and light casing made of impact resistant plastic.
- Simple exchange of the lamp at the base of the instrument head.
- Xenon illumination (3.200K)
- excellent colour rendering close to natural daylight conditions for more efficient diagnosis
- Energy efficiency with Li-ion batteries
- 20 hours operational lifecycle with fully charged Li-Ion battery
- Rechargeable battery lifetime: up to 1.200 charging cycles.
- rheotronic– electronic light intensity adjustment
- 100% light output after short switch activation
- Continuously variable light adjustment
- Automatic safety shut-down after 180 seconds
RIESTER All PUPIL II LED INDIRECT OPHTHALMOSCOPE
- High-contrast, clear images with the world's leading Keeler optics.
- Light and comfortable
- Simple operating elements
- IR and UV filter
- Easy and fast bulb replacement
- Extraordinary adjustable light intensity even under the most difficult examination conditions, simple to adjust.
- Brighter and whiter light Xenon / LED for an efficient diagnosis
- No longer necessary to keep buying replacement lamps
- Cable connected or wireless power supply
- Wide-angle diffuser
RIESTER SCHITOZ TONOMETER
- High quality agate bearing for an extremely long service life
- Precision measurement on a scale of 0 to 20 subdivisions and 0 to -1 sub-divisions
- Perfect reading of the scale with red pointer
- All vital parts are made of stainless steel, other parts are chrome-plated
- Complete in a black deluxe case with velvet-look inserts
- Supplied with three weights (5.5 g, 7.5 g, 10 g) and a conversion table